We respect our users’ privacy and we are committed to safeguarding their privacy while online at FACTSLIDES.COM. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for FACTSLIDES.COM.
A. WAYS WE COLLECT INFORMATION
1. Log Files
Like most standard website servers, ours use log files. The information collected in our log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
2. Email Contact
If a user wishes to communicate with us they must supply an email address and name in order to use our contact us page.
3. Newsletter/RSS Feed
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter or RSS feed, we ask for an email address. Out of respect for our users privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications.
4. Contributed Content
When users contribute content to FACTSLIDES.COM we ask for their name.
B. THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION:
1. Log Files: We use information from Log Files to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
2. Email Contact: We use return email addresses and names to answer the email we receive. Such addresses and names are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
3. Newsletter/RSS Feed: We use email addresses and names only to provide the newsletter or RSS feed as indicated. Such email addresses and names are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
4. Contributed Content: We use the information you provide about yourself when contributing content only in order to identify and attribute such content.
5. Generally: We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ways described above. No personal information submitted to us voluntarily by users is shared with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any purposes.
C. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
D. OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
E. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We use outside ad companies to display ads on FACTSLIDES.COM. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons to collect data in the ad serving process and are collected by certain ad companies, and we do not have access to this information. We use Google AdSense and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our website. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click "Help" in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
2. Web Beacons
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.